Sadie's relationship with Tommy is on the rocks because of his lies. Jude initially tries to patch things up between the two but then has second thoughts. Jude and Sadie decide to throw a party. Jamie sees another side to Liam after he starts working with Patsy in the studio.
- Alexz Johnson as Jude Harrison
- Tim Rozoz as Tommy Quincy
- Kristopher Turner as Jamie Andrews
- Laura Vandervoort as Sadie Harrison
- Simon Reynolds as Stuart Harrison
- Jane Sowerby as Victoria Harrison
- Wes Williams as Darius Mills
- Tyler Kyte as Spiederman
- Miku Graham as Portia Quincy
- Vincent Walsh as Liam Fairway
- Zoie Palmer as Patsy Sewer
- Mark Taylor as Kwest
Jude: (voiceover) Some things just go together: Sid and Nancy, peanut butter and jam, Sadie and musical theater. Ok, maybe not that last one. Other things that go together lately, people I love and the lies I tell to keep them happy.
- "Stranger in the House" is a song by Rick Springfield.
- In the States on The-N, this episode aired on April 7, 2006. It aired as a one hour special with "Personality Crisis."
- Alexz Johnson's featured song: "Natural Disaster."